About Our Wall Art - Designs and Shipping
ABOUT THE WALL ART FEATURED ON TRUZEALIA
All images are designed by Paisley Lounge with love for the Truzealia store and are limited edition (500 only) prints that are signed.
You have two choices - framed prints or canvas on thick wooden frame.
These prints are fulfilled in 14 countries: Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, New Zealand, Singapore, Brazil, Canada, United States.
The frames come pre-packed with corners and film and then packed in a box with strong edges to protect the frames. I-beams are used in addition, to give the package additional sturdiness and for multi-item orders (max 3 frames in one package).
The posters are packaged separately in an inner paperboard folder (max 10 posters in one inner folder).
Plexiglass used in frames may also carry a protective film but this is often applied to both the front and the back of the glass. This often has a blue hue to it. These protective films can be mistaken for scratches, bubbles or a coloured cast to a print/glass.
Do Frames Come With A Hanging Kit?
Yes, our frames come with a hanging kit that allows mounting them both horizontally and vertically, depending on the orientation of your poster.
The following sizes have also an easel back:
- 5x7in / 13x18cm
- 8x12in / 21x29cm
How Do I Mount A Poster Into The Frame?
Currently, we do ship posters and frames together but unmounted. Below are some instructions to mount a poster into the frame.
Steps to remove the back of a picture frame:
- Remove packaging from the frame and locate the small metal tabs on the back of the frame.
- Bend the tabs through 90º
- Once all the tabs have been lifted out of the way, the rear of the frame can be removed and the picture inserted into the frame. Replace the back of the frame and bend the tabs back down to hold the frame in position.
What Should I Do If My Poster Doesn't Fit Into The Frame?
This is quite rare but in case it happens, it's important to distinguish between different scenarios:
If you ordered both the poster and the frame from Gelato, there are a few checks to perform:
- Check if the poster fits from the back(see picture below) - instructions here. Sometimes, customers are testing if the poster fits into the frame by laying the poster on the front of the frame while the back of the frame has actually more space than the front.
- If the poster doesn't fit from the back, measure the poster length and width and contact us at Truzealia
Shipping costs: Small = flat rate of $10 world wide.
Medium = flat rate of $15 world wide.
Large = flat rate of $20 world wide.
Want to wear some of the Paisley Lounge art - T shirts